UTokyo and KEK sign MoU to promote Hyper-Kamiokande project
The University of Tokyo and High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) which aimed to strengthen the existing MoU between Institute for Cosmic Ray Research (ICRR), UTokyo and Institute of Particle and Nuclear Studies (IPNS), KEK by establishing official organizations to promote the Japan-led Hyper-Kamiokande international scientific research project, in May 2020.
News & Topics
- UTokyo and KEK sign MoU to promote Hyper-Kamiokande project
- The Hyper-Kamiokande project is officially approved
- The Second Meeting of the Hyper-Kamiokande Experiment Financial Forum
- The First Meeting of the Hyper-Kamiokande Experiment Financial Forum
- Statement of the President of The University of Tokyo Concerning the Start of Hyper-Kamiokande
- Inauguration Ceremony of Next-Generation Neutrino Science Organization for the Hyper-Kamiokande Nucleon Decay and Neutrino Experiment
- The website of Next-Generation Neutrino Science Organization was open.
- Next-Generation Neutrino Science Organization was inaugurated.